ぁけぉめ☆m(_ _)mことょろ\(^0^)/
Saturday, January 1, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
to everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I hope for you that 2011'll be better than 2010. I wish you Health & realize your wishes in that year. As Ayu & Mannie go ahead!!! Congrats for their future wedding. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ so Dance Dance Dance do it again & Sing sing sing do it again in that new year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunny Days!!
It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...
-
It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...
-
Jacket A Jacket B Jacket C It has been a long time since the last time I wrote an article. I’m sorry but I was really busy with university ...
-
CD CD+DVD Evo ★ Revolutio n is the 26th single of mihimaru GT. It’s the second masterpiece of this 2011 year. The covers are nice. You ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment