Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mai Kuraki Mou Ichido

Regular versionLimited edition
The pv of the song is really nice too. I love the ambiance with that blue light. It’s really magic & sweet. I felt like an unicorn would appears suddenly. If you don’t know Mai Kuraki, don’t hesitate to listen to Mou Ichido.

The covers for the single are really simple but nice.

I’m not a big fan of Mai Kuraki. Her last ballads were boring according to me. However, I listened to Mou Ichido & I love it. This ballad is really sweet & beautiful. The arrangement is really light at the beginning of the song. Others instruments come to help the piano & the song sound so powerful.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...