Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sunny Days!!


It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which are not important or useful. During the first part of the year, I had a lot of work & stress because of university. I finished the first cycle & I’m going to start the second & last one called Master.  

I got the urge to write a new post on my blog a week ago. The spring & the most part of July were rainy & cloudy. The temperature was as cold as autumn‘s one.  However, the sun didn’t forget the little Belgians. After this bad weather we got nice sunny days. The sky was so blue & the sun so hot that I spent all of my time outside with a book. 

 
The Blue Sky

My favourite clothes when the sun shines on the beautiful blue sky & the temperature is hot are my denim mini-short, my sunglasses & my flower hat. 

 Favourite summer clothes

I was happy that it was so hot while the cat searched for some shadow place to get colder. Because of its fur, it was too warm. 

 My old Cat. 

Now, the sun play hide & seek with the clouds. At least, it's not cold. Hope Augustus'll be more sunny. We need vitamin D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...