Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kana Nishino-if



If is the 13th single of Kana Nishino. the covers are one of the most beautiful of her discography.

If is the first track. That song is really different from what she did before. I really love it. The chorus is really lively with the choir. The pv is really simple but nice. However it's not that kind of pv I love to watch again & again.

The second track is I'll be there. The introduction of the song is really nice. Unfortunately the other part of the song is quite simple. However for a b-side is acceptable.

The last song is a electro pop song named "beautiful". It's good. That kind of song make me dancing. ^^ The only default is it's repetitve.

4,25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...