Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alan Minna de ne ~PANDA with Candy BEAR's~/Ikiru

CDCD+DVD
Candy Bear version
Minna de ne~PANDA with Candy BEAR’s/Ikiru is the 15th single of Alan. I was totally surprised to see her singing a song with cute panda. The covers are nice but I don’t feel the link with her songs. The first song sounds happy but she only looks fierce...no smile. However she says Hello & welcome in her songs? It’s the only thing that bother me about the covers.

01. Minna de ne~Panda with Candy BEAR’s is the first A-side. IT’s a pop song. You can hear some beautiful note that Alan usually sing in her first songs. I miss her debut so much! As it’s a song for children, you can hear children who talk & laughs. The first time I listened to it I feel as this song don’t fit the pv & that childish feeling. For me a song for kids, it’s a song that can be singing easily. In fact, boku wa kuma by Utada Hikaru comes in my mind when I think about a song for children. However, if you put away the pv & the title, Minna de ne is a beautiful song.

02. Ikiru is the second a-side of the single. It’s a ballad. Personally, I would prefer to hear that kind of ballad that she created during her debut year. But I feel as she’ll never do such song again! Ikiru stay a good song. It sweet & have a nice sound. The only negative point is the pv. Really boring. I saw it one time & I forget it!

4,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...