Sunday, November 21, 2010

Koda kumi suki de suki de suki de/Anata Dake ga

Jacket A
Jacket B

Suki de suki de suki de./ Anata Dake ga Is the 48th single of Koda Kumi. For me the covers are ok. No beautiful no bad. But I prefer the Jacket A. On the other she has a bad face.

01- Suki de suki de suki de is a beautiful winter ballad. I really like how the arrangement & instrumental part are well-worked. Usually it’s boring. I really like this song unfortunately the pv is boring. It’s again a kuu love story. She has a lot of these kind of pvs in her discography.

02- Anata Dake ga is the second track &it’s a ballad again. But that one is R&B one. I dislike it a lot. For me she does that kind of songs too often. The level is under the first track. The pv is sad love story but she uses her sister misono to play instead her.

03- Walk~to the future~is the b-side. It’s the third ballad of the single. I really like the “gospel choeur”. This song is really powerful. I wonder why the single don’t called: suki dex3 / walk~to the futur~the pv is boring. We only see Koda Kumi singing on the beach…& love story again. It’s the end of the two other pvs.

3,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...