Monday, August 1, 2011

mihimaru GT Masterpiece

CDCD+DVD
Anime version

The 25th single of Mihimaru GT & the first one since the debut solo of Hiroko called MASTERPIECE. The covers are really bad. I don’t like that pink & blue background with the white & black members. However, I can deny that Hiroko is really pretty & fierce on that covers.

01. MASTERPIECE is the first song of the single. It’s a dynamic pop rock song with high-speed raps by both Miyake and Hiroko as Mihimaru GT can do. I really love it. Chorus & verse are really dynamics. The arrangement is pretty cool. For me, it’s one of the best mihimaru GT’s songs. The song is used in two pv. The first one is the RUN 60 version. It’s a project of UNIVERSAL Japan. RUN 60 is a thriller movie where a person has 60 minutes to deliver a package or save a person. The movie is cut in several parts & different universal Japan singer will release a song for the movie. That’s really a cool project. The second pv is the official one. It’s really colourful & reminds me my childhood because of Legos! The pv is really cool. MASTERPIECE is used for the anime Yu-Gi-Oh too.

02. Hajimarino Ippo is the only b-side of the single. It’s a simple pop song. It’s remind me some of their previous songs. After the beautiful MASTERPIECE song, I’m disappointed in spite of summer sounds that you can hear in that song.

3,67/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...