Monday, August 8, 2011

Namie Amuro NAKED/Fight Together/ Tempest

CDCD+DVD

NAKED/Fight Together/Tempest is the last triple A side single of Namie Amuro. If I’m right I thought it’s her 37th single. The covers are so-so. I like the gargoyle idea but the background is really awful! It would be better with a true sky. Maybe a night sky?

01. NAKED is the first track. It’s the track I like the least of this single. The verse are ok but the chorus are really boring. I don’t like the pv too. Even if her outfits are pretty cool, it’s just another choreography pv for me.

02. Fight Together is an electro pop song. It was used as the ending of ONE PIECE. This one is better than NAKED. However it’s really repetitive & a bit boring at the end.

03. Tempest closes this single. It’s a ballad. Amuro’s voice is really powerful. She sings that beautiful song. The arrangements are wonderful. I’m sure it would be great in live with a big orchestra. I hope we’ll be able to see that one day! The pv is not really great. You only see Namie singing in front of a monochrome background, the wind blows!! Really nothing special for that nice song.

3,375/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...