Monday, August 15, 2011

mihimaru GT Evo★Revolution

CDCD+DVD
EvoRevolution is the 26th single of mihimaru GT. It’s the second masterpiece of this 2011 year. The covers are nice. You can see HIROKO & Miyake above what it looks as toys. I really like the combination of coloured things & space background.

01. EvoRevolution is the first track of this nice single. It’s a pop song where you can hear some Jazzy sounds play by trumpet. The chorus is really catchy! This song is really amazing! The pv is stunning. You get in a traditional Japanese house full. Princess HIROKO wears beautiful outfits: one in a Japanese style, the other in a rockfish style. I won’t tell the story. Just watch it if you want to know!

02. Ai no hikari is the b-side. It’s a ballad. Personally, I think it’s a nice ballad but it’s really not original. But, as it’s a b-side, I don’t really mind!

4,67/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...