Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that Happiness & Heatlh'll be here for everyone.

2011 is totally gone. Personnally I totally happy for the new year. 2011 wasn't really good for me. I can count the happy days on my hand. It's like all the joy was concentrated in one day: the meeting with Ayu.

I know that I didn't write a lot in 2011. I decided to change the style of my blog. I noticed that a lot of music articles were similar. I used the same words & expressions. I'm sure it's quite boring for you. So, I'll vary the subjets & talk about a lot of stuff that's happen in my life.

I'll try to achieve my 2012 resolution:

♥to save up my money. Lately, I bought a lot of things & spend a lot of money (especially mangas).
♥ Try to have my driving licence.
♥ manage my sleep.

Which resolutions do you take this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...