Friday, July 29, 2011

Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou/ Climber x Climber

Jacket A CD+DVD Jacket B CD+DVD
Jacket C CD only
Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou/ Climber x Climber is the 10th single of BREAKERZ. What can I say on the covers? AMAZING of course. The traditional Japanese outfit + the scenery are devilish hot!! I totally love those covers. I’m not a fan of the Climber x Climber theme one.

01. Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou is the first a-side of the single. The intro is made up of traditional Japanese sound + rockish sound. DAIGO’s voice is really sexy. Seriously this song is totally amazing. I fell in love at the first listening. The pv is totally amazing & hot too. Attention to bleeding nose XD. The song is used as the ending of Detective Conan.

02. Climber x Climber is the second a-side of the single. The sound is totally different from the first song. It’s a pop rock song that can remind some of their old songs. Honestly I prefer the first track of the single but CxC is nice too. The pv is not one of my favourite BKZ pv.

03. Arigatou~Beautiful Day~is the b-side of this wonderful single. All member sings in that song. It’s a pop ballad. It’s sweet & nice. BKZ says Thank U beautiful day & I say us Thank U for this beautiful single.

4,37/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...