Saturday, August 6, 2011

AAA No Cry No More

CDCD+DVD (A version)CD+DVD (B version)
No cry No more is the 28th single of AAA & the first one of 2011. The covers are really simple with a summer blue background. It’s not my favourite covers of them.

01. No cry No more is the first track of the single. When I heard the beginning of the song I thought It was really similar to their others song. In fact, only the chorus is similar. The others parts of the song are really different. The song is not repetitive. You forget the common chorus easily. I really love this song. Before I understand what’s happened to me I already was an addict of No cry No more. The pv is really is really simple but not bad. I really love the stage with the flag. I don’t know really why but I think it’s cool.

02. ID is the first b-side. It’s a refreshing upbeat song. Sometimes, the voices are not loud enough! The chorus & the rapping part are nice. However, ID misses something to be perfect. I don’t know why.

03. SUNSHINE (2011 version) is a cover of AAA’s song SUNSHINE. Only the end of the song is different of the original one. Personally, both songs are judged as equals.

4,25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...