Friday, February 4, 2011

Hiroko GIRLZ UP ~stand up for yourself~

CDCD+DVD

GIRLZ UP ~stand up for yourself~ is the 1st solo single of Hiroko. She is one of the members of Mihimaru GT. As I like this duo I decided to try her debut solo single. The covers are really so beautiful. The half butterfly wink mask is really beautiful.

01-GIRLZ UP ~stand up for yourself~ is the first song. It’s an R’n’B electro song. Personally I find that the song was influenced by American song. I’m really not an addict of that song. The chorus is the only part that is ok for me. The pv remind me an old pv of Britney Spears. I don’t think it’s a great pv. Moreover the choreography has basic dance steps.

02-Baby is the first b-side of the single. I really prefer that song than the a-side. It’s a pop-rnb song with some electro sound in the chorus. It’s really a simple song but after GIRLZ UP it sounds as a great song.

03-Clever Lady -Cruise around the Moon ver.- (AILI thanx to HIROKO) is the second b-side. It’s an electro-pop song. It’s a good song but I prefer Baby. The instrumental part is a bit too repetitive.

3,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...