Sunday, February 6, 2011

AZU Broken Heart

CDCD+DVD

Broken Heart is the 12th single of Azu. The CD only cover is really so beautiful. I love the black & white theme & the colours of the text. I don’t really like the CD+DVD version. She looks weird in white on black background.

01. Broken Heart is the only a-side of this new single. It’s a pop song. Personally I think it’s a bit flat. It would be better if the chorus was more dynamic. The pv is not really good.
02. Tsuyoku Tsuyoku is the first b-side of the single. It’s a mid-tempo rnb/pop ballad. It’s a nice song but it’s a bit repetitive. Moreover she already did that kind of song.
03. Ring ~M&M~ it’s again a mid-tempo ballad. It’s really similar to the second track. So my feeling it’s the same.

3,62/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...