Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ayumi Hamasaki

One of my passions is Ayumi Hamasaki. It’s not a simple passion for me. She is like a friend since I met her. I have never seen her in front of me. However, she is also near me when I’m sad or when I’m happy. Through her music she can give me the hope. Even if some of her songs are sad there is always a part of hope into it.

When I’m sad, her happy song as Sunrise~Love is all~ or Blue Bird give me smile.

Ayu is a model of brave too. When I become disheartened, I watched the making of RULE. Even if she’s hurt she continues to do the best job for her fans, for us.

She is also, the key of the world. When I listened to her songs, I wanted to know more and more. So, I entered in the JPOP WORLD. I met others beautiful artists. If I never met Ayu, my life would be totally different but I don’t want to imagine another world for me because the YOAKELAND is perfect for me. Even if all days are not sunny!

Ayu you're me queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...