Saturday, November 7, 2009

PTC

I took out the link I posted on AHS because It’s forbidden apparently. I didn’t know that put a link like that was considered as spam. For me, to spam sis to send or post in different thread a lot of bad links that don’t be in relation with subject! As I saw another member do it for a long time, I thought that it was ok!

So, I post my link here if some people want to continue to click on it. You do what you want. I’ll give you more informations about ptc-ptp as some of you wanted more explanation.

Firstly, PTC is a website where you can win money to click on pub link. PTP is a link that can give you points that are changed in money at the end of the month. I have several ptc at that moment. I don’t win a lot of money, but I’m patient. I already won about 13$.

Lewebgagnant

payout 10 euro by paypal.

You can click on a lot of link. It's 0,001euro/click

There are always a ptp. Basicaly, you win a lot points that will be changed in money at the end of day.

my link: click me

Promo-clic:

payout 10$ by paypal.

It's only a ptc. I already received 10$.


Promo-clic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...