Saturday, November 14, 2009

Younha Sukinanda pv



I know Younha for a long time ago. I’m a bit disappointed by her last songs. We can see that she grew old. I prefer her old songs because there are more attractive, energetic, fresh and eccentric. However, I can understand that this evolution was unavoidable. She is a real woman now and she’s more masts.
So, Sukinanda is beautiful ballad that are not too slow neither too quick. The arrangement is simple. The instrument part is nice too. But it’s a bit random.
The pv is really boring. I preferred her old pv in which she jumped and move with dynamism near her piano. The only scene that I love is the scene where they’re two Youhna. It’s like a dream with all bubble and pictures around them.

3,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...