Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ayumi Hamasaki- MOON/blossom



MOON/ blossom is the 48th single of Ayu. It's the first one of a trilogy project. The covers are really sweet & beautiful. I really love the covers. It's summerish. No doubt that those covers beats sunrise/sunset ~love is all~ covers.

MOON is a beautiful & powerful ballad. The pv is really simple. The atmosphere of the debut make me think about Marionette pv. But the full pv is not the same. MOON pv is really nice but it's not one of my favorite. I'm really impressive to see her quiet & fixed when the black liquid flows on her head.

blossom is the second song. It's a beautiful summer song. Very different from what she did before. The guitar part in the introduction really surprise me. There is a sad part in the middle of the song. Maybe that part reflect the lyrics that are a bit sad. blossom don't have pv yet. At first time, avex planned a pv but it canceled or postponed. Maybe we'll have it in her 50th single.

In that single we have 2 accoustic songs. meaning of love& Last Links. The first one is really nice even if I totally prefer the original one. Last Links is different from the original one. It's more dark & sad.

There are two remix. But as usally, I won't talk about them & won't count them in my grade.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...