Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New section!!

Hi! I start a new section called "Life". Yeah, because there are some interresting things that happen in my life sometimes.
I'm going to talk you about the second week of Augustus.
On 08/09, I took the train to see my boyfriend in the South of Belgium. After 4 hours I finally walked on the Arlon station. I did nothing after XD
The following day (08/10) we went to shopping. Normally, I didn't plan to buy something. But I fall in love of that long & cheap & beautiful T-shirt. I really like it. Don't look at the dust on my mirror >.<.


After we planed to go the Japanese restaurant. Unfortunately it was full. So we go to the chinese one. We had the fighter soul & we chose the mandarin table (7 differents plates: cantonese rice, chicken, duck, frog, beef, prawn, pork). Before =>

& after=>
Yeah almost of all plates are empty!!!
On 08/11, we went to Brussels to see an exhibition in Bozar about the trade between Europe & Asia in 25 centuries. It was really interesting. At noon, we ate a big traditional ramen. I was O.O when I saw the bowl : "It's as you can see in the anime & drama. So cool" Yes, it was the first time we ate it. The only ramen I had eaten, was the one you can find in shop.
After the delicious meal & the Bozar, we talked around Brussels. It's a big culural city & you can meet a lot of varied artist. We met a big bubble maker. O.O so nice!!!!
After that big day, we went to Liège. It's the city where my boyfriend & me are studying. The following day we went to the new shopping center : Mediacité. That week was so funny & happy. But I was really tired after that. So I want back to my home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...