Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kalafina Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa

Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa is the new song of Kalafina. Usually I didn't talk about their pv because their are really boring. You see them singing in the same decor that you can see on the cover. But for one time, the pv is different.

When I say different, I think about the way of they turned it. You can feel a kind of mystery around all the pv. It made by darkness & candle. At the end, their sing outside, in the light.
All the scene are really beautiful aesthetically pleasing. I really hope, I'll be able to see others pv like that in the future. I can add that the outfits are really beautiful. So look at that pv, you'll be not dissappointed.


Yuki Kajirua made a beautiful song again. Kalafina Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa (In the Silence of a Shining Sky). The arrangement is fantastic & really well-done as I expect from Kajiura. It's why she is my favorite composer.^^


The lyrics are amazing too. Really poetic.
Seriously I can't wait to have the single. But the release date is 09/15. I have to wait three weeks again!!!Oh wait it's the date of the start of the new university years too.I think I can say which one I prefer.^^
So, if you never listened to Kalafina it's time to begin your love for that wonderful band.!!


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...