Tuesday, January 11, 2011

T.M.Revolution Save the one Save the all

CD regular versionCD+DVD limited edition A
CD+DVD limited edition B

Save the one Save the all is the 35th single of T.M. Revolution. I know this singer with their Gundam seed songs. They’re really so beautiful. The covers for this single are nice but not really special.

Save the one save the all is the only song of this single. The two other tracks are interview of Bleach characters. Save the one Save the all is really similar to the GS period. It’s really a catchy rock song. However, I think there is something missing to be as attractive as Meteor or Invoke.

4,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...