Sunday, November 21, 2010

AAA PARADISE/Endless Fighters

Jacket A

Jacket B

Jacket C

Jacket D

PARADISE/Endless Fighters is the 26th Single of AAA. The covers are really creative even if all are similar. I like the concept.

01-PARADISE is an upbeat song that is similar to all of their upbeat song of this year & the end of 2009. So it’s a good song but it really really really is not original. I really would like that they make something different because their next album will be really boring with a lot of similar song. That kind of album I can’t listen to it in once time. The pv is really good & different from what they make before. Above all the dance is not present.

02-Endless Fighters is the second track. It’s again an upbeat song but it’s different from the first one even if electro sounds are present again. The song is really good.

03-DEPARTURE is the last song on the single. The song starts slowly & continues with upbeat song. For a b-side it’s really a nice song.

Even if all songs are good, the single is really homogeneous. I’d prefer they add a ballad instead of one of the upbeat song. Too homogeneous is boring.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...