Saturday, November 6, 2010

Alan- Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru

CDCD+DVD

Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru is the 14th single of Alan. Lately, I was really disappointed by her last stuff. After Kuon no kawa, the level of her music really went down. I was really surprised by this single.

The covers are ok but I really miss her first covers. They were so creative before. So after I saw the covers I was sceptical about the song.

1. Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru is really good. It’s the first 2010 Alan song that I enjoy. The song reminds me a song from Anastasia. It’s the only thing I don’t really appreciate about this song because I’m the kind of person who likes original things. This song has a pv but it’s so boring...

2. Namonaki Tane is the b-side. It’s really a pretty song for a b-side. It’s sweet. I really like how powerful is her voice in the chorus. Unfortunately, I know that her voice can be more powerful. I really hope she’ll sing with the ashita e no sanka voice again.

4,67/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...