Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shoko Nakagawa - RAY OF LIGHT


RAY OF LIGHT is the 11th Shokotan’s single. The covers are really dark. The pink glove is the only source of light & hope in that dark atmosphere. I really love them. Shokotan is so beautiful on it.

RAY OF LIGHT is the only a-side of that single. It’s the 5th ending of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It’s a pop-rock song. I really think it’s not a better song. In fact, it’s pretty random. The pv is really esthetic & boring at the same time. I really hope she’ll make a better pv for her next single as she usually does.

Diamond high is the second track. For the first time, I prefer the b-side than the a-side. It’s a simple & cute pop song. The chorus is really dynamics & the arrangement is really nice & gives punch at the song.

The third tack is a live version of the calling location song. I really love that version. Shokotan sings it with a lot of energize.

4,75/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...