Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kana Nishino Distance


CDCD+DVD

Distance is the 15th single of Kana Nishino. The covers are really pretty with that rainbow theme. They remind me her first covers.

01-Distance is not a ballad for one time; it’s an up-beat song that is similar to glowly days. It’s really a nice song but after the first listening I found something missing. When I listened to it the second time I didn’t feel like that. The pv is really beautiful. For one time it’s not a story. Kana sings around a lot of colours. Even if that kind of pv is really nice, I’ll never watch it again & again.

02-beloved is the first b-side of the new song. It’s a mid-tempo ballad. Personally, I think Kana already did better ballad at the first listening. After several time, this song grew in my heart. I think she’s better than I was thinking the first time even if it’s not special.

03-Call me up is the second & last b-side of the song. It’s a pop song. After all the ballads she did, it’s nice to hear such song. I like the verse very much. Unfortunately the chorus is a bit boring.

3,87/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...