Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kana Nishino Thank you, Love

CDCD+DVD

Thank you Love is the 3rd album of Kana Nishino. I think it’s the best of her album. However, the covers are not really great. I don’t like the pose; I don’t like the absence of her smile again.

01. Prologue~sunrise~open the album. It’s usual to begin & to finish her album with an introduction & an interlude. It’s a simple pop song. You can hear a little crescendo to accompany the sun that rise in the sky!

02. Espenranza follow the sunrise that bring hope to hear wonderful song. As I always say, it’s a rhythmic pop song with Spanish sounds. Even if I never play this song again & again, it’s nice to hear it when the sun knocks at my windows.

03. Clap!Clap! is a dynamic song. After the countless ballad & pop song we have a really really REALLY summer dynamic, full of energy song that everyone wants to sing & clap in one’s hands!! I waited this kind of song since glowly days!! So I’m really happy now to have it & I don’t care if she sounds simple!! If you didn’t understand what I said, I LOVE this song.

04. Together break the rise of dynamic song. It’s a mid-tempo pop song. The verses are clear & fresh & the chorus are gentle. But the song is too long (more than 5min).

05. Distance come from her 15th single & first single of 2011 year. It’s an upbeat pop song. The sound is colourful & the rhythm is good. I especially love the verse more than the chorus. The pv is full of colours who dance with Kana!

06. I’ll be there is a mid-tempo ballad that is based on RnB sounds especially for the chorus. That’s song is so-so. The verses are nice but the chorus are standard. There are a lot of Japanese or American songs with similar arrangement & vocal as chorus.

07. Flower is a ballad. The piano is the main instrument of the arrangement. It plays the intro & others instruments meet up with it. The quiet ballad changes itself in a powerful ballad when she’s singing the chorus. You can hear choir that sing with her. It’s a nice song.

08. Every Boys Every Girls it’s an electro RnB song. Kana starts the song in repeating the same sentences. I think Kana wanted a song that makes moving everyone. I don’t think it’s a success. The song is ok for me. It’s too repetitive & the only part I like it’s the chorus. The others part of the song is boring.

09. Where Are You? This title could be a ballad. But Kana create this song as a pop song with catchy verses & chorus. It’s that kind of song that I listen to when I walk under the sun.

10. If comes from her 13th single. It was used for the 4th movie of naruto shippuden. It’s a beautiful ballad with powerful chorus. The choir who sings with Kana, makes this song more beautiful again. The only thing you want when you listened to it, it’s to sing the chorus with her. The pv is simple but really nice & suits to the song perfectly!

11. Alright! is a pop song. The song is lively & quite nice. However this song has a big disadvantage: too repetitive for a song too long. Honestly, I always click to go to the next song before the end. The pv of the song is really nice & different from what she did before. I advise you to watch it.

12. Kimitte comes from her 14th single called Kimitte. It’s a sweet & quiet ballad. I remember that I had said that song wasn’t exceptional for me. But she grew on my heart with the time. I like when she sings it in live. It’s true that it’s similar to her others ballads. But finally it’s a nice song.

13. Wishing it’s a pop song. The verses are quiet & sweet. The chorus is powerful. It’s a beautiful song.

14. Epilogue, Thank you Love closes the third Kana Nishino album with a series of thank U to her friends & love.

17,1/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...