Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shoko Nakagawa Tsuyogari

CDCD+DVD
Anime version

Tsuyogari is the 14th single of Shoko Nakagawa. After the pink theme of Sakura Iro, the blue take place on the covers. Those covers are really simple but Shocotan is so cute! As the first track Tsuyogari is used as the ending of Belzebub anime, there is an anime cover.

01. Tsuyogari is a speed pop song. The first time I listened to it, I wonder when Shocotan breathe XD. This song is so dynamic. One time again, Shocotan put her special power in that song: the power to make happy everyone who hear it. The Tsuyogari pv is only a concert & backstage pv. Even if Shocotan’s dress is more than pretty, I really would like to see an original pv.

02. Hoshikuzu Romance is a gentle pop song. The sounds hopped around in the verse & the chorus. It’s really a nice b-side.

03. Dangerous wild, You are! At first view, I thought that song would be a dynamic Shocotan pop song. I was surprised totally when I heard it. It’s a rock song as RAY OF LIGHT! This song is really so nice. I hope to see Shocotan sing this song in live!

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...