Friday, August 5, 2011

Miliyah Kato DESIRE/ BABY!BABY!BABY!

CDCD+DVD

Miliyah Kato released her 21st single under the title: DESIRE/BABY!BABY!BABY! The covers are not really pretty. I don’t really like the yellow hair on the CD+DVD version. The CD version is my favourite.

01.DESIRE is a pop song with some electro sounds. The chorus is really catchy for verses dynamic & lively! This song is one of her best. The pv is a series of choreographies in different place. I’m not a big fan of it. There is another thing I don’t like: she’s blond. She was really beautiful with her brown hair in Yuisha Tachi!! >.<

02. BABY!BABY!BABY! is a dynamic pop song. You can hear a man who sings some part of the song in African pop song. BABY!x3 is a catchy song too. It’s totally crazy with the more quiet parts & the speed parts. The pv is so crazy & different from what I know about her others pv!

03. Ain’t no other is the only b-side. The song starts with violins. So it breaks with the two a-side of this single. It’s a pop. The sounds free a nervous & angry atmosphere without to be a rock. I really like this song too.

4,25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...