Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yuna Ito Mamotte Agetai


Mamotte Agetai is the 15th single of Yuna Ito. I waited for it for a long time. Her last single Let it go was release one years ago. It was a long waiting. The cover is ok I think. She’s cute with short hair but I really prefer her with long hair.

01-Mamotte Agetai is the first track of the single. It’s ballad. For me this song is so-so. Usually I love her ballads but that one is really under the level of ENDLESS STORY or GATE. Even the level it has, it’s better than Trust you. This song has a pv. No need to see it. It’s that kind of pv that I don’t like. So boring because nothing happens & there is no wonderful/ magic scene.

02-Kiss me is the second track. & OMG I hate that kind of song. It’s so bad. It’s a kind of mid tempo pop song that sounds horrible.

03-Precious Q;indivi Celebration Remix is the remix song of this single. Precious is one of her first ballad. We can hear some aquatic sounds & bell sounds in that remix. I’m not really good to speak about remix. But that one is ok my ears don’t shout to me “it hurt me”!

This single is really so-so.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...