Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kalafina Magia

CDCD+DVD

Magia is the 9th single of Kalafina. The composer is always the amazing Kajiura Yuki. It’s the second single since RED MOON. I think new singe will be release before their third album. The covers are really great & so rock ‘n’ roll!!! I like the atmosphere.

01-Magia is the first song. It’s a beautiful song. It reminds me the first songs of Kalafina. We can hear some rock sounds mixing with the usual violin & classical sound. It’s really amazing. The pv is ok. I like the red *** & the mirror scene. I think it’s better than pv as progressive but kagayu sora no shijima ni wa ‘s pv was really better.

02-snow falling is the only b-side of the single. It’s a sweet & nice ballad. If I should choose a song that is similar to snow falling, I would say I have a dream without hesitation. There are really similar in the structure even if the feeling that I have when I listen to them is different.

The other song is a remix called Magia remix call.

4,95/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...