Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rie Fu For You

CDCD+DVD
For You is the 13th single of Rie Fu. After her last album I was a bit anxious about this single. It wasn’t really good. But this single is really better than her last songs. The covers are really far-fetched & I love that. The CD version is my favourite^^.

01-For You is a pop song. It’s really light, shiny & fresh. It reminds me a old song a bit. I really love this song. It’s the only one who have a pv. Unfortunately that one is a bit boring: singing on a bus & outside.

02-Come on Come on ~Rie Fu no Eikawa Kouza~ is the first b-side. It starts with an a-capella. It’s a dynamic pop song. it’s really different from the first one. I really love this song too. Rie Fu says about : “come on & sing with me”. This song really makes me singing.

03-One-Bite is the second b-side. It’s the only ballad of this wonderful single. Yeah I say amazing because this single is really perfect: excellent covers & amazing songs. The last song is really so pretty & sweet.

I really hope we’ll have such single in the future.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...