Monday, March 7, 2011

Miwa Haru ni Nattara

CDCD+DVD

Haru ni Nattara is the 5th single of the little & talented miwa. This single was created for students who take exams to enter to the university. She asked student to sent sentence about that subject & she created a song with their word. The covers are really great. I love the idea of paper bird flying on the sky. For the CD+DVD version, it’s funny to see that the shadows are colourful & not black.

01-Haru ni Nattara is really dynamic. It’s a pop song. It’s a kind of mixing between Don’t cry anymore & change. I really like this song even if it’s not the best of miwa. The pv is the least original of miwa but it suits with the theme.

02-Aozora is the only b-side of this single. It was already released on a digital single in autumn 2010. It’s a beautiful ballad. It’s really quiet & sweet.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...