Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kana Nishino Esperanza

CDCD+DVD

Esperanza is the 16th single of Kana Nishino. The covers show Kana in bohemian’s style with a sunrise background. As the title is Esperanza, I think it’s a sunrise & not a sunset. I love that orange colours theme. However, the covers miss something: a smile. Kana would be more beautiful with a smile on her face.

01. Esperanza is a Spanish word who means hope. So the songs as Spanish sound. It’s a pop song with rhythmic & swinging sounds. But there is something that prevents me from liking this song totally. Before the end I find it boring. Maybe, it’s too long. The pv is not really interesting. I already forgot what we can see. I know that Kana is singing but what else?

02. Thinking of You is the first b-side of Esperanza. It’s a mid-tempo ballad who mixes RnB & pop sounds. You can find this kind of b-side in almost each of her single. So, this song is so-so.

03. ONLY ONE is an electro pop song. I don’t like it. It’s boring, repetitive & has a lot of simple sounds that you can find in a lot of songs in the world. I’m totally disappointed by this song.

3,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...