Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nana Mizuki SCARLET KNIGHT

SCARLET KNIGHT is the 23rd single of Nana Mizuki. When I saw the cover of SCARLET KNIGHT, the stars overran in my eyes. Nana is so beautiful in that red dress. Even if there’s none crown, she looks as a queen.

01. SCARLET KNIGHT is the opening of the DOG DAYS anime. Personally I didn’t watch the anime. So, I can’t say if it suits to it. The only thing I can say is the song & the pv are amazing. It’s true that the song remind me others Nana’s opening. But I can’t help me to love that kind of song.

02. HIGH-STEPPER is really different from SCARLET KNIGHT. It’s always a pop song but you have to add some electro sound on it. It doesn’t have the opening/ending feeling in that song. However I like it too.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...