Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Miwa guitarissimo

CDCD+DVD

Guitarissimo is the first album of miwa. It’s really a nice album for a debut album. It reached #1 for its first week! The covers are really pretty. I love the rainbow guitar so much!

01. Arienai!! is the first song that start this wonderful album. It’s a dynamic song as chAngE. I totally fell in love when I hear the first notes. It’s one of my favourite new songs of Guitarissimo.

02. don’t cry anymore comes from miwa debut single. After one year I can say that song is really beautiful. It’s an wonderful pop song even if it remind me YUI’s songs.

03. friend~kimi ga waraeba~ is the second new song of the album. It’s a mid tempo pop ballad. It’s a beautiful friendly song even if it seems to be really simple. Some sounds remind me Otoshimono!

04. Haru ni Nattara is on the 5th single of miwa. That dynamic pop song didn’t grow on my heart since I listened to it for the first time. I always think it’s a nice song but not her best. For me, it’s always don’t cry anymore with a more dynamic rhythm.

05. hys. Is the diminutive of hysteria. This song is really dynamic with some crazy sounds. It sounds double-jointed. The first time I listened to it I was O.O weird songs. But after several listening, I think it’s a great song.

06. Otoshimono ‘s the title of her 4th single. I always love this wonderful ballad with its quiet verse & its powerful chorus.

07. Dear Days come back on a pop song. I think Dear Days is a mixing between friend~kimi ga waraeba~& don’t cry anymore.

08. Samenai Yume is a pop song that is similar to don’t cry anymore. The arrangement is nice with piano. It’s a quiet song without conceit!

09. chAngE was used as the opening of Bleach anime. This is a rock song. Sony like to use their singer for Bleach so this song remind me one her its ending called Rolling Star that was performed by YUI. Even if their songs are similar, I like chAngE.

10. Meguro gawa~string vers. Is the acoustic version of the Meguro gawa b-side that you can find on miwa’s first single. The original version was really pretty but that version is more beautiful! The acoustic version is a nice & quiet ballad with a powerful chorus.

11. Hatsu Natsu is a pop song. When I close my eyes I can see a sunny day with a little breeze. This song is not her best of her album but it stays a nice song to me.

12. Little Girl comes from miwa’s second single. This song is really dynamic. At the first listening, I wasn’t a big fan. However this song grew on me. I think this song is perfect to describe miwa. She’s a little girl with a nice voice & she’s full of energy!

13. Bokura no Mirai is the song I love the least on that album. It’s a pop song again. I think the verse & the chorus are a bit boring. This song would be better with a faster rhythm!

14. Tsuyoku Naritai is the last song of this debut album. Miwa started her album with a dynamic song & she closed it with a ballad. This song is a bit similar to Otoshimono. However the chorus is less powerful than Otoshimono. This quiet ballad is simple & nice to close her debut album.

19,73/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...