Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shoko Nakagawa Sakura Iro

CDCD+DVD

The 13th single & the first 2011 single of Shoko Nakagawa called Sakura Iro. The title suits to the spring (the single was release in April). The colour scheme of the single is Pink! It’s normal when you see the title XD. The covers are really pretty. Shocotan is really so cute in her little dress with petals that fly around her.

01. Sakura Iro is dynamic Shocotan song as I love them!! When I listen to it my battery is reloaded & my smile is on my face for the full day! Unfortunately the pv doesn’t follow the song. I missed her cute & original pv so much!

02. MARSHMALLOW is the first b-side of the single. The song is similar to Sakura Iro. It’s a dynamic pop song.

03. Lavender is a dynamic pop song again but the sound it’s different from the two first songs. You can hear a chorus that repeat some words while Shoko Nakagawa sings.

4,9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...