Monday, July 25, 2011

Miliyah Kato Yuusha Tachi

CDCD+DVD

Yuusha Tachi is the 20th single of the pop singer Miliyah Kato. Her dark brown hair suits her perfectly. I really wonder why she doesn’t wear that colour more often. The CD cover is really cool & the CD+DVD one is so-so.

01. Yuusha Tachi is a pop song with a nice arrangement. I really like the mixing between acoustic guitar & violin that you can hear in the chorus. Yuusha Tachi is a nice song. The pv has a lot of aesthetical scenes with Miliyah Kato & others peoples. The colours game is really beautiful! Usually I’m not big fan of her pv. That one is one of my favourite pvs.

02. SIGN is the first b-side of the single. The feeling is totally different from Yuusha Tachi. It’s a RnB pop song which is dominated by piano sounds. The song has a nice rythm

03. Wara no Inu is the last b-side of the single. It’s the song that I like the least on this single. It’s a mid-tempo ballad. I think the sound is a bit heavy & repetitive. Even if I like it when the song start, it becomes boring before the end of the song.


4,37/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...