Monday, January 10, 2011

GIRL NEXT DOOR - Unmei no Shizuku ~Destiny's star~ / Hoshizora Keikaku

CD regular versionCD limited version
CD+DVD
CD+DVD (Live)

Unmei no Shizuku~Destiny’s star~/ Hoshizora Keikaku is the 10th single of the band Girl Next Door. The covers are better than their previous single in term of originality. I prefer the CD regular version one.

01- Unmei no Shizuku~Destiny’s star~ is an electro pop song. The intro is really nice but the chorus is a bit basic. The pv is a promotion for Ultraman Zero the Movie : Super Deciding Fight ! The Belial Galactic Empire. So it’s not really a good pv. I like the scene is the light boxes. Tthe scene where Chisa is in front of a white background: I don’t really know why they filmed that kind of scene for that pv.

02- Hoshizora Keikaku is really different from the first a-side. Some sound shouts winter. No Xmas but winter. It’s why it remind me a bit their other winter song. I really like this song. The pv is in the same mood that Ready to be a lady: Happy people at a birthday party where everyone sings & dances but the background is a bus & after a big & rich house. I’m really not an addict of this kind of pv. I really hope the next one we’ll be better.

03- Hoshizora Keikaku (Xmas thanks Daddy version) is a nice remix. I really like the Merry Merry Xmas, Happy Xmas that were added on the song. I really like to hear a little solo of guitar.

The others remix are: Be your wings (Hi-NGR Attack Remix) & FRIENDSHIP (BE MY FRIENDS Remix).

4,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...