Friday, April 9, 2010

mihimaru GT - Omedetou pv

Omedetou is a really beautiful happy song. When I say happy I say that kind of song who give me the smile & erase your problem. The arrangement is really simple. It’s not the best Mihimaru GT song but I like it. She is a bit repetitive but you forgot that default when you watch the pv.

That one is really amazing. Indeed when you see the inside of a bus you say “what!! It’s a boring bus with an old lady and her cat!” but after you see a lot of different & random person take this bus. They’re random but their exceptional too: a new married couple (why do they take a bus and not a nice car?), a lot of children who celebrate a birthday, a pregnant lady, a child with her grandfather,…& all that persons have a thing to celebrate. At the end, they’re all on the beach with balloon which are let go on the sky. This pv is really simple but really beautiful. I’m impressed.

4,5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...