Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nana Tanimura FAR AWAY/Beleive you single.



The covers are really so pretty and creative. I love them.

1. FAR AWAY is a hard rock song. That kind of music suit Nana very well. The arrangement is really worked and varied. The mixing of instruments is really beautiful and wonderful for the ears. Nana has a man who replies her in her song, the voice blend perfectly.

2. Believe you is a rock ballad. At the start Nana plays piano and sings at the same time. A choir sings with her in the chorus. Moreover the arrangement is gorgeous and not repetitive. It’s my favorite ballad of Nana. I really hope she’ll follow her career in making rock song.

3. Make It Numb is the b-side of the single. It’s again a rock song. I think the sounds & her way of singing are really weird but really suit with the atmosphere of the song. It’s really dark & crazy at the same time. I feel like I’m in the hell with a lot of daemons. The arrangement is a repetitive but as the song runs 2:41 & as it’s a b-side it’s ok.

That single is really good. The best single of Nana Tanimura for me.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...