Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ayumi Hamasaki- Rock’n Roll Circus new pv's.

Microphone


Ayu’s back with a rock song. Microphone is just so perfect. An organ played the introduction, the verse is slow and the chorus is really powerful. That song has a lot of relief. It’s impossible to fall asleep with it.

The pv is really weird. The scene in the cathedral is really beautiful but a bit short. There are a lot of weird people who walk forward and a family who plays card. At that moment I can’t find any interpretation of that pv. What I can say it’s “I like it”.

4,5/5


Sexy little thing

SLT is so cute. When I listened to it I immediately thought about a circus. I saw some acrobats. SLT is a reflection of her Next Level album because there is some electro sound.

As microphone the pv is really weird. Ayu’s outfits are really special. We can see a lot of weird thing too. It’s like a show.

5/5


Lady Dynamite

Lady Dynamite is that kind of song that makes you want to dance. The structure of the song is more modest than Microphone and the sound is less original than SLT. However the song is pretty cool.

The pv is a super gay parti. A way to thanks her gay fan maybe? It’s not one of my favorite pv even the chupa chups scene is so sexy and pretty.

4,4/5


Don’t look back

Don’t look back has oriental sound. Personally I feel like there is neither chorus nor verse (the part when she says “don’t look back” is so short). It’s really beautiful song.

The pv is the most beautiful and amazing pv of the 4th new pv. When I saw the preview I really think “it’ll be boring”. But the end is amazing. I won’t describe the end. Just look if you didn’t do it yet.

5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...