Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kou Shibasaki Honto Da Yo pv

Honto Da Yo is a quiet and beautiful song. I prefer that kind of song for Kou because of her voice. It’s suit better than a song with electro sounds. The arrangement has some old sounds. I can’t really say the period but it’s really nice. We can hear a choir too. Really that song is well-build.

The pv is GORGEOUS, AMAZING, CUTE. I really love it. It’s simple but really touching. Kou write a word, a magic word for a people who are not fine. It’s a cute little guy who plays the factor here. At the end, he can write himself a word and give it at the person that he chose. That concept is really nice. We can see some shops with French names. “ Théâtre du petit prince” or “ Librairie Frédéric.” But there are American house too. So maybe it was just a French district in an American city? ^^

5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...