Monday, February 22, 2010

FictionJunction Toki No Mukou Maboroshi No Sora single

Toki No Mukou Maboroshi No Sora is the second single that gather together all fictionJunctions who are little band created by the one of the best composer for me, Yuki Kajiura. The songs of her I hate are really rare.

Yuki Kajiura is always really simple. The cover for Toki No Mukou Maboroshi No Sora is simple. I like and I dislike it at the same time because I already saw better cover in the past.

01-Toki No Mukou Maboroshi No Sora: start with a beautiful intro. We can hear all voice sing at the same time. Violin plays a little solo part which is really nice. We can hear bells too. That song is really powerful and dynamic even if I prefer the first one: parallele hearts that was used for Pandora Hearts.

02-Nohara: is a nice ballad. There are not a lot of instruments by contrast to Toki No Mukou Maborichi No Sora. Only piano is use in the most part of the song. To the middle of the song other instruments and all voices mixed in a beautiful melody. The end of the song is slowly as the start. Nohara is really beautiful Nohara is really nice

03- Toki No Mukou Maboroshi No Sora~Instrumental~: without the lyrics we can hear that the song has a lot of instruments: bells, violin, electric guitar that add a rock-ish melody to the song,…and others that I can’t identify. One more time Kajiura mixed several sound brilliantly.

04-Nohara ~Instrumental~: That part is really simple. Kajiura show us that she’s able to be simple. I prefer Nohara with the lyrics. I think is more powerful.

One more time, Kajiura give us a beautiful single.

4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...