Sunday, February 28, 2010

Miwa-Don’t cry anymore pv


Miwa is a new singer under the sony label. The first time that I saw a pic of her I thought: she is a second YUI. I was a bit right.

Don’t cry anymore is a beautiful song & sounds as a Yui’s song. The lyrics are simple but nice. The miwa’s way of singing is really the same that Yui. There is only one thing that is better than and isn’t like Yui: the pv.

The pv is really original and beautiful. Some scenes are really scary as the one when she walks among the table and people looks her or accost her. The scene in the bird cage is really beautiful. She seems happy in her music world. However she leaves her cage to go forward…because nobody can’t be close in one’s own world and don’t talk with anybody.

Great first song and pv.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...