Friday, February 26, 2010

Kitano Kii Sakura Saku pv


I found Kitano Kii as an actress. She played Ayumu in a drama named LIFE. She was really stunning. I would never think that I’ll meet her again as a singer.

Sakura Saku is a really nice pop song. Not really original or very revolutionary but it’s good for a first song. The arrangement is very random but nice. Kitano kii has a good voice but it’s obvious she needs to make some progress to improve its.

The pv is really weird. When she walks every misfortune seems to not touch her. She avoids everything. She seems as she doesn’t seems to belong to that world. She appears in different rooms through a whole. Things fly. It’s really hard to make a connection with all of those stuffs!

It’s really good for a first pv+song. So…

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...