Monday, June 14, 2010

BREAKERZ Shunrenka pv

Shunrenka is a beautiful acoustic ballad on the B.R.Z ACOUSTIC album (2010/04/07). It’s a new spring song. She is really beautiful. DAIGO sings with a sad & hopeful voice at the same time. To understand the song when you don’t speak Japanese or when you haven’t read a translation of the lyrics, you should watch the whole pv. When you saw the first scene, you say:”it looks boring”. But when you reached the end, your first feeling changed into a sad feeling. It’s a simple pv but the meaning is really understandable. That song & that pv is now one of my favorite BREAKERZ songs. So listen to it & watch it please…

5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...