Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hiroshi KAMIYA - For myself

CDCD+DVD

For myself is the first single of Hiroshi Kamiya. He’s a seiyu. The CD cover is the reason why I take the single. It’s really Xmas atmosphere. The CD+DVD version is not as good as.

01-For myself is a pop song. I don’t know why but a lot of seiyu songs are similar. I mean you can say it’s a seiyu who sing that. So the song is good. I love it even if it’s a really simple song.

02-LIFE is the first b-side. It’s again a dynamic pop song. I prefer For myself than that one.

03-Kizuna is ballad. I don’t like that song. It’s really a boring song. Or maybe it’s his voice in the chorus that really boring.

3,62/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...