Saturday, January 8, 2011

Miwa Otoshimono

CD
CD+DVD

Otoshimono is the 4th single of the talented miwa. The covers are really sweet. Personally I prefer the CD+DVD version. The CD version is a bit too simple.

01-Otoshimono is the first a-side ballad of miwa. For a first time, it’s really a nice song. The chorus is really powerful. In live this song is amazing too. The pv is magic. Even if some scene reminds me E.T. the pv really is special & excellent. I hope she’ll continue to make such fantastic pv.

02-Usotsuki is the b-side. By contrast of the a-side is a dynamic pop song. It’s really a nice song.

03-don’t cry anymore piano version. The acoustic version of miwa’s first single is really nice even if I’m fond of the original version.

4,95/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...