Thursday, January 6, 2011

YUI Rain

CD
CD+DVD
Rain is the 17th single of YUI. It’s the first single I enjoy since her comeback. The covers are pretty. Especially I like the CD version. The colours are really so nice.

01-Rain is pop-rock song. The song remind me a bit her debut. So it’s not new sounds but this is better than her last songs that don’t have any flavour. The thing I reproach her for the similarities among her songs for some years. The pv for Rain is a Yui pv: boring.

02-a room is the b-side. It’s a pop song. It’s a contrast with the first song. It’s more ballad alike. It’s a beautiful song.

03-How crazy acoustic version finishes this single. This version is really nice & the atmosphere is totally different from the original one that you can find on her Can’t Buy My Love album.

4,9/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...