Thursday, June 17, 2010

GIRL NEXT DOOR Freedom



Freedom is the new GND single. I really enjoy that single because it’s the first time that they make something really different from their previous songs.

The covers remind the Orion single because of the black & white. Seriously, there are not really great. I think they make better covers before. However they’re not ugly.

The first track is Freedom. When I listen to it for the first time I can’t stop myself saying Oh hey iya oh hey iyaiya oh. That song is just one of my favorite now. It has a pv that is really dark atmosphere. The choreography is just amazing.

Sayonara is the second track. When I saw the tracklist for the first time I thought that it would be a ballad. I was really surprised because it’s just a simple pop song. Simple but nice for a b-side. However it’s not the kind of song I listen to again & again.

As usually there is a remix on the single. I can’t say anything about it because I didn’t listen to it. I’m not that kind of people who like remix. The track call Seeds of dream (BLOOMING REMIX).

4,5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...